The Terms and Conditions include the general conditions of sale agreed between the Associação da Rota dos Vinhos da Península de Setúbal / Costa Azul, previously known as ARVPS/CA, headquartered in Largo de S. João Batista, 2950-248 Palmela, with NIFC 505 543 745, website owner www.rotavinhospsetubal.com and customers who make purchases through the referred website, who agree that the sale is regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding the conditions available therein.
These Terms and Conditions aim to define and make available all the necessary information to the Client about the order processing, payment, prices, delivery conditions and returns in the website www.rotavinhospsetubal.com, as well as the right to terminate the contract.
Art. 1st (Order Processing)
The customer searches by category, brand or product, choosing the desired product(s) and adding the desired quantity to the shopping cart.
After selecting the product(s), the customer must open the shopping cart and can proceed to finalize the order.
The customer registers in his account, filling in the necessary data for the purpose, being informed about the availability of the product(s).
Art. 2nd (Payment)
- After confirming the availability of the product(s), the Customer selects the desired payment method: Bank Transfer, ATM Reference or PayPal.
- With the respective payment made, the purchase is completed and the Customer receives an email with confirmation.
- Order cancellation can only be done if an order has not yet been shipped.
- When the consumer places his order, it is available on this page as bank details (IBAN) and you will receive via email, the bank details (IBAN) of the Rota de Vinhos da Península de Setúbal, to qualify the transfer of value.
Art. 3rd (Prices practiced)
- All items available for sale are subject to prior availability and orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The prices indicated are expressed in euros, including IVA at legal rates in force.
- Prices refer to products or services sold online. ASpecial promotions that may be made on the website may not be applied to the physical store or any other physical or online store of producers, and vice versa.
- Prices can be changed without notice, at any time, without resulting in compensation for the Customer who purchased the product (s) at a previous date for a higher price.
- The shipping cost is borne by the Customer and depends on the weight of the order and the respective delivery destination, which is automatically calculated when placing the order.
Art. 4 (Delivery Conditions)
- Orders are sent to the Customer, through a transport company, properly packaged and identified.
- Orders have a predictable delivery time in mainland Portugal of 2 to 3 days, as long as the product (s) are available.
- If the order includes a product that is not available and if, even after this information, the Customer intends to proceed with the order, the estimated time for delivery in Mainland Portugal will be between 5 to 7 working days.
- Exceptions to the foreseeable delivery time may occur as a result of the delivery delay or stock break in the producer.
- After two failed attempts to deliver the order to the indicated address, the Customer receives a notice in the mailbox with the indication that the order is being picked up at the indicated Post Office.
- If after the deadline indicated for withdrawal, the Customer does not claim the order, it returns to the ARVPS/CA, the amount of the shipping resent being charged back to the Customer.
- For greater accuracy in the information about the delivery time, the Customer can contact the ARVPS/CA through address firstname.lastname@example.org or telefone: + 351 212 334 398.
Art. 5 (Returns)
- Orders must be examined by the Customer at the time of receipt.
- If any irregularity in the order or problems with the product(s) is detected, the Customer must return it to the carrier, writing the reason for the return on the delivery note
- You should then inform the ARVPS/CA, which undertakes to resolve the event as quickly as possible.
Art. 6 (Termination of the Contract)
- ARVPS/CA knows that the Customer has the right to terminate the contract entered into, allowing the product(s) purchased(s) to be returned under 14 days Decreto-Lei nº 143/2001 and Decreto-Lei 82/2008 de 20/05.
- To initiate the return process, the Customer must send an email to the address email@example.com, being subsequently informed about the process of returning the product(s) and refunding the amount paid, less the cost of delivery and return shipping, within a maximum period of 30 days.
- For the return to be accepted, returned products must be in conditions of use (including labels and back labels) and the return must include the original packaging that accompanied the product.
Art. 7 (Communication Test)
ARVPS/CA and the Client agree that the computerized records, kept in the computer systems of the ARVPS/CA, in safe conditions, they provide proof of communications, orders and payments made. Orders and invoices are archived on a reliable and long-lasting support.
Art. 8 (Treatment of Personal Data)
Art. 9º (Civil responsability)
ARVPS/CA is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage caused to the Customer by using the Internet, such as service disruption, outside intrusion, anomalies caused by computer viruses or any other case of force majeure.
The current version was published in 21 de Abril de 2020.